WHY CHOOSE US?
- Consistently a top performing school in Broomfield when compared to other local public, charter and private schools
- Exceptional staff with extensive experience focused on meeting the academic and social/emotional needs of every student
- Innovative Technology - iPads for use in Kindergarten and one-to-one Chromebooks in 1st-5th grade classrooms. Interactive whiteboards and sound systems in every classroom
- Active PTO supporting staff professional development and classroom resources at every grade level
- Positive parent survey results related to school climate and culture
- Focus on students developing a growth mindset
- Teachers trained in Kagan strategies to support collaborative student learning
We were one of only 16 recipients of the grant awarded by The School Superintendents Association
Coyote Ridge Elementary has a unique culture and celebrates this diversity with community events
DISTRICT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Students shared musical pieces, writing, and other art with their community
Community members can review the materials and provide feedback for consideration.
Bowers is attending the Washington Journalism and Media Conference at George Mason University
The Support 2 Schools Grant will assist newcomers to Adams 12 Five Star Schools
FIVE STAR PROUD
Here Add Image
Here Add Quote Text
"We were nervous coming from a private school into the public school system, but now feel confident that our son is in the best environment for his learning...we are truly grateful for the team. "