- Consistently a top performing school in Broomfield when compared to other local public, charter and private schools
- Exceptional staff with extensive experience focused on meeting the academic and social/emotional needs of every student
- Innovative Technology - iPads for use in Kindergarten and one-to-one Chromebooks in 1st-5th grade classrooms. Interactive whiteboards and sound systems in every classroom
- Active PTO supporting staff professional development and classroom resources at every grade level
- Positive parent survey results related to school climate and culture
- Focus on students developing a growth mindset
- Teachers trained in Kagan strategies to support collaborative student learning
Welcome back students to the 2022-2023 school year!
Here at CRE, students create and broadcast our announcements live every morning for the school! Links to each day's broadcast recording are below.
Golden Paw Winners
Back-to-school resources and information including policy changes, new delayed start time, and meal pricing.
Competitive sports in grades 6-8 and expanded career and technical education opportunities among the new additions
School and community resources will be on-site for students and families. Free backpack and school supplies for Five Star District K-12 families (while supplies last).
"We were nervous coming from a private school into the public school system, but now feel confident that our son is in the best environment for his learning...we are truly grateful for the team. "