- Consistently a top performing school in Broomfield when compared to other local public, charter and private schools
- Exceptional staff with extensive experience focused on meeting the academic and social/emotional needs of every student
- Innovative Technology - iPads for use in Kindergarten and one-to-one Chromebooks in 1st-5th grade classrooms. Interactive whiteboards and sound systems in every classroom
- Active PTO supporting staff professional development and classroom resources at every grade level
- Positive parent survey results related to school climate and culture
- Focus on students developing a growth mindset
- Teachers trained in Kagan strategies to support collaborative student learning
Golden Paw Winners
By applying for free and reduced benefits families receive assistance and they help your child's school.
Instructional Coach Colleen Orotelli empowers and engages students in the Thunder Vista community
This tradition at Century Middle School continues to rally community as a moment of pride
As we draw closer to Election Day, Nov. 7, it’s important to keep the policy parameters in mind.
Allison Jensen is attending the Wenzao University of Foreign Languages on a scholarship program
"We were nervous coming from a private school into the public school system, but now feel confident that our son is in the best environment for his learning...we are truly grateful for the team. "