- Consistently a top performing school in Broomfield when compared to other local public, charter and private schools
- Exceptional staff with extensive experience focused on meeting the academic and social/emotional needs of every student
- Innovative Technology - iPads for use in Kindergarten and one-to-one Chromebooks in 1st-5th grade classrooms. Interactive whiteboards and sound systems in every classroom
- Active PTO supporting staff professional development and classroom resources at every grade level
- Positive parent survey results related to school climate and culture
- Focus on students developing a growth mindset
- Teachers trained in Kagan strategies to support collaborative student learning
Adams 12 Five Star Schools is committed to honoring, celebrating and recognizing the contributions of Hispanic Americans, Coloradans, students and staff.
Board passes resolution in support of Proposition FF Healthy School Meals for All Program.
As we draw closer to Election Day, Nov. 8, it’s important to keep the policy parameters in mind.
Christine is an amazing educator and we proud to have her as part of the Five Star district.
"We were nervous coming from a private school into the public school system, but now feel confident that our son is in the best environment for his learning...we are truly grateful for the team. "