- Consistently a top performing school in Broomfield when compared to other local public, charter and private schools
- Exceptional staff with extensive experience focused on meeting the academic and social/emotional needs of every student
- Innovative Technology - iPads for use in Kindergarten and one-to-one Chromebooks in 1st-5th grade classrooms. Interactive whiteboards and sound systems in every classroom
- Active PTO supporting staff professional development and classroom resources at every grade level
- Positive parent survey results related to school climate and culture
- Focus on students developing a growth mindset
- Teachers trained in Kagan strategies to support collaborative student learning
Bobby Magee Lopez, artist, gives Coyote Ridge Elementary a new mural in their library
Families who pre-register for the 2024-2025 school year will have first access to their preferred preschool.
Staff reinforces great relationship with former students that they transported for lunch with pizza
Successful American Indian Parent Advisory Committee Annual Pow Wow at Rocky Top Middle School
Thanks to O'Keefe, teacher at Stukey Elementary, scholarly habits are rewarded with roses
McElwain students lead their conferences at school and take the lead in their education
"We were nervous coming from a private school into the public school system, but now feel confident that our son is in the best environment for his learning...we are truly grateful for the team. "