Flipped Out Learning
Flip teaching or a flipped classroom is a form of blended learning in which students learn new content online by watching educational videos or lectures, usually at home. What used to be homework (assigned problems/questions) is now done in class with teachers offering more personalized guidance and interaction with students, instead of lecturing.
- Scholastic News - Password: pearbook129
- Greek Mythology - Complete the page you were given in class.
- Scientific Method - Play the video and test yourself!
- The Rock Cycle - While watching the video, list three properties of rocks and any details you find interesting.
- Plate Tectonics - Watch the video and write down 5 facts you learned about plate tectonics.
- Learn about Earth's History & Earth's Systems
- Plate Tectonics II
- Bill Nye - The Brain
- 3 Ring Circus - branches of government
- Read Chapter 4, Lesson 2 in the CO Story book and answer the following questions in a complete sentence in your composition notebook: 1. How did churches and schools help shape settlements in Colorado? 2. Why were immigrants not always welcome in mining towns? 3. From what four territories was Colorado created? HINT: Username: 6costudent Password: student