Welcome to fifth grade! 🐟💮🌅🌴
We believe …
- that every student can learn at the highest levels.
- that a partnership between school and home is essential for student success.
- that a diverse community enriches every one of its members.
Our classroom is …
- a safe place where we can be ourselves without judgment.
- a place where learning is more important than performing.
- a place where we help and push each other to work hard, make mistakes, and grow.
You can expect us to …
- do our best to get to know our students and love them for who they are.
- meet students where they are at and support them in ways that will both help and challenge them.
- keep each student’s best interest in mind when making decisions.
- offer all students challenging opportunities that extend their thinking and learning.
💙 Ms. Toyama, Mrs. Wheeler, and Mr. Delaney